May 28, 2009

Hello!

This doesn't count as the first entry obviously. I'm just here today to let you know what this blog is going to be about. I'm going to be giving my opinion on an issue as often as I can, sometimes. The issue may be international, national, local, personal, political (although that is unlikely), health related, animal related, child/family matters, food related, entertainment related (e.g., music, movies, television), related to the Arts, weather related (given my location, these will likely be vents rather than boasts, but hey, what can you do?), educational (not only about educational, but actually educational), activity related, sports related, etc. In other words, just about anything that comes up is fair game for this blog. A lot of these entries will be my disagreeance/agreeance with how things are being done, what I think people need to know, and what is being left out. Other times these entries will be intended to promote things and create awareness. And sometimes, just because I feel like it. Anyways, that's a quick summary of the future of Matters of Perspective and I hope you come back to read the entries that will follow this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment